What to expect!
- You are expected to keep all appointments as scheduled, to ensure maximum progress in your case. If for some reason you cannot make an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. You will need to reschedule that appointment for the SAME week and not fall into the following week to avoid a $30 rescheduling fee.
- Follow-up visits generally take 30 minutes or less. Extended visits, though rarely needed, are charged proportionally. To save time on your visits, write down your questions and let me know about these at the beginning of our visit. Between visits, it is highly recommended that you take up any questions with the me, either by phone or in person. That helps keep visits to 30 minutes or less.
- Fill out your Daily Record of Food Intake form as you eat each meal, snack, etc. between visits. Make it a habit to do it this way and not wait until the end of the day or later. This will ensure accurate information for us to view at your appointment.
- TRY NOT to miss any doses of your supplements. Missed doses will slow down improvement and extend the time it takes to complete your program. If you miss a dose, you make it up at a point later in the day. If this happens repeatedly, let me know so your supplement schedule can be modified.
- Please keep in mind that our nutritional products DO NOT cause “side effects” as they are not drugs. Occasionally after starting a nutritional program, you may feel a temporary worsening or even feel “sick.” If this occurs, do NOT cancel your appointment. Immediately call the office. Sometimes these
“flare-ups” are actually a “Healing Crisis” which indicates your body is starting to heal by throwing off toxins that have been keeping you sick. By fine-tuning your program, I can help you get through these types of situations much more smoothly, if they even occur. When you are not doing well is
when it is often most important to come in so I can fine-tune your program and help you correct the underlying cause of the problem more rapidly.
- Please consider all the dynamics in your life that could interfere with or prevent you from doing or completing your health improvement program. If you need assistance in working out how to handle any obstacles in your quest for better health, please stay in communication with me.
Your Investment Policy
You may use Cash, Check, Venmo, or Credit for services at Intuitive Health Restoration.
You initial investment for Nutrition is $175.00 (hour to an hour half long). Each nutritional appointment after that is $70.00 (Cash, Check, or Venmo), $75 (Credit Cards) (30-45 min appointments), plus supplements.
Cranio Sacral Therapy appointment is $120 (Cash, Check, or Venmo) $125 (Credit Cards) 60 minute session for adults and $60 (Cash, Check, or Venmo) $65 (Credit Cards) 30-45 minute sessions for children.
Sound Therapy with Tuning Forks is $120 (Cash, Check, or Venmo) $125 (Credit Cards) for a full hour session, Half hour sessions are $75 (Cash, Check, or Venmo), $80 (Credit Cards).
Sorry, I do not except insurance for payment. Payment is expected at each appointment. There is a $35 return check policy. I understand things happen, but if this happens more then twice, you will have to pay with cash or credit.
If you don’t cancel your appointment with in 24 hours, there will be a rescheduling fee of $40 placed on your account. So, please be kind and reschedule a head of time to avoid this charge.
Supplements that are bought and open are non refundable. Unless there is a problem with your supplement when you open it, then please contact the office right away. I will replace the bottle with a new one at no charge.
I have read and understand the above agreement.